F

1.06.2015

New Beginnings

Hi everyone and welcome to the blog!
I am so very excited to finally have a website to share and document all the fun things happening over here with Stephanie Denton Photography. First and foremost I must thank my husband, family and friends for their endless support in pursuing my dream. Being able to do something you love is just priceless and they have all been there for me on this journey every step of the way. THANK YOU!

Well 2014 has come to an end and it was a great year filled with amazing memories. From meeting some adorable newborns, to having my work published in Palm Beach Illustrated for the first time and all the fun families in between. Each month brought fresh faces, new opportunities and lots of laughs along the way. To celebrate this new blog I decided to go back and post some favorite images {though it was so hard to pick} from 2014. To all my wonderful clients, thank you for trusting me to capture these special moments for you and your family, it means so much to me!













Here's to a FABULOUS 2015!

signature

1 comment: